Saturday 1 September 2012

here we go again ....

Today I started rethinking participation in this challenge again, but I know I'll regret it if I don't do it. So here we go, my first face for the new 29 faces challenge. We'll see how far I come ....


Check out Ayala's blog if you want to participate too! It's really interesting to see all the different interpretations people give to making a face. I will only do one-line-faces, since I don't have time for anything else now. It'll be fun to use up my favorite funny quotes.

I'm still trying to get to all the Paint Party Friday blogs. Thanks so much for all who have commented on my post!  I really appreciate it, it warms my heart.

Hope your weekend is coming along great! Here in Australia Saturday is almost over, time to get to bed (after I've visited a few more blogs ..;-) ).

See you tomorrow! Thanks for visiting!


6 comments:

  1. Wow this is wonderful. I do love your one line girls!! Great fun quote...I'm thinking of a young pregnant woman I know who is so frustrated and large but has four weeks to go. I'm doubting she would love this as much as I do!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's very pretty...i can't wait to see your one-line faces this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful start! And the quote is so funny! I am so happy to see you in the challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the words and the face - glad your in this challenge again! enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been debating doing this again, but i think i Have to Sit this one out. I love your one liners though! Look forward to seeing all 29

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great start, I love this type of line drawing, great words to make you smile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !