Thursday 27 September 2012

Face nr.26: Eyeballs

Only 4 more faces! I'm gonna miss these daily funny girls I think. I might just continue. Not on a daily basis, but regularly. I love making them, especially when I'm stressed for time. They don't take long to make at all.

So here's the next girl:

So happy that I've finally found a use for all these funny quotes I have. I have even more "sad" quotes. Have to start using my journal again, it's been heavily neglected the last couple of weeks. I feel my fingers itching to do something else. Haven't sketched in ages so I want to take that up again as well.

But for today, this is it! Off to visit some blogs, and for once try to get into bed before midnight ....

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow with another face and also for the Paint Party Friday!

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS QUOTE! hysterical. And I so love these girls -- and your other work too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is difficult to get to bed before midnight when one has dedicated herself to creating art, posting it on her blog and then seeking inspiration from other artists on their blogs. Luckily, there are people like you who make us laugh, think, try new techniques and encourage others. So much art, so little time!

      Delete
  3. So happy you are going to continue making your "one-line" ladies with their "one-liners" - so funny!!
    This one in particular really cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote today with your lovely 'funny girl' Denthe are you going to do a series of 'sad girls' too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx Sandra! Who knows, I might! Not a bad idea actually. Although too many sad girls is a bit depressing, while you can never have too many funny girls. At least that's what I think ...☺

      Delete
  5. Your quotes are so marvelous Denthe. And of course your portraits y\too.
    Lovely greet and big hug
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have given me such a laugh with this girl and her quote! Just what I needed today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, Denthe! You are SO funny! I've loved all these faces and quotes. This made my day :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !