Thursday 6 September 2012

Day 6: perfect

I didn't paint today, boo! Worked on my mosaics, finished 2 and will (hopefully) finish the third one tomorrow. Put varnish on all my paintings and generally got a lot of work done. So I'm happy. but I really missed my painting this week. Next week I'll definitely finish it.

It's almost bedtime here, so I'll just quickly post my face, and then I'm off to bed!

Here she is, little miss perfect ...


Thanks so much for visiting! I enjoy reading your comments!

6 comments:

  1. It might take you extra time for the quote, but they are so much fun to read. Loving your faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the expression on your girls faces. This one does look a bit annoyed doesn't she. Good luck with your mosaics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your little miss perfekt Denthe.
    kan me voorstellen dat je soms in tijdnood bent. Zeker als je elke dag zo/n prachtig produkt aflevert.
    Lieve groetjes
    marja

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adore these! You do them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha ..lovely quote, and love the little perfect whimsy ;-)

    Cheers
    Mariette ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cette phrase m'a fait sourire! j'ai hâte de voir vos mosaïques ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !