Friday 15 July 2016

finding images

I succeeded in not putting 30 layers on my canvas before starting with bringing out images :-) My previous canvas of this size (1m x 1m) I kept finding images in only a part of the canvas and instead of starting with those I just kept layering until I could see more. Didn't feel like doing that now, so I just started with the ones that were most obvious to me.


No idea where this is going, but that's the fun part of course :-)

I didn't manage to do anything more in our toilet, but I'll show you how it's looking at the moment:


It's very hard to make good pictures in a room this small. Hope to get more done next week.

I also made a scribble-face again. It seems like ages ago that I have been drawing and it sure felt good to play with markers again.


And then last night I started playing with Tuxpi, an online photo-editor. And I couldn't stop anymore! So much fun, it was a surprise every time to see what happened with the images I uploaded. They completely change, I don't know exactly how it's done but the images get reverted in parts. Here are a few of them, they were all made with the Kaleidoscope tool:

 this is from one of my paintings

 this is a part of the background of the canvas that I'm painting now

 Haha, this is a fun one. It's made from this painting:

weird, isn't it?


another of my intuitive paintings. See the kissing birds?

 made from a painting that I made a few years ago

 and one of my doodles

I am getting all kinds of ideas to use these as patterns. Oooh, if only I had more time to try out all of the ideas in my head ....

Well, that's it for this week! Here are my funnies:




 lol...

Thanks so much for visiting. I'll be linking up to Paint Party Friday. Have a look over there to see who else is playing! Hope your day will be a wonderful one, and the weekend peace and bliss ... See you next week! ♥ ♥ ♥



23 comments:

  1. Lovely work, your WC is wonderful! Love the digital pieces, I love playing, too.Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art is always fascinating.
    The WC is amazing!! And thanks for the big smile with the fun pieces :))
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love what you have done with Tuxpi. It looks like fun. Also reassuring to hear that some of your canvases have 30 layers on them. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that last funny! Your art work this week is wonderful as usual. How brave of you to paint in that small room, but it looks like it is turning out really great. The Tuxpi link is one I will have to visit. Looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything you draw is way too wonderful, but I am just IN LOVE WITH YOUR BATHROOM!!! I want that sooooooo baaaaaad in my house.... as far as I'm concerned, youre the luckiest person on earth to have that creativity in your home

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow- you have gotten a lot of diverse art in this week Denise! I love it all but am especially enamored today with your scribble face. It looks much more complicated than it sounds. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun post. I love everything on it and got a good laugh at the last meme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the variety and wow the toilet is wonderful! I especially love how you have the eyes looking away towards the other wall... As though the woman is saying..." Don't worry about me I'm not lookin" Love the humour in that one! Imagine if a guy is standing there and those eyes were staring right at him!! No one stands in my house but many men do... sorry warped sense of humour!! Love your funnies too...and you could use some of those patterns for spoonflower fabric! Shower curtain? Regular bedroom curtains? A table cloth. It's expensive but may be worth it! Can't wait to try that program with my images!! Thanks for that! Have a great week!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) I hadn't planned on painting any faces on my toiletroom-walls, because, let's be honest, who wants to be looked at when they're sitting there... But they just kept appearing in the marks on the walls, so I specifically make sure they are all looking away from the toilet ;-)

      Delete
  9. When I was a child I had a kalidescope it always fascinated me. Now it seems I can kalidescope my paintings!!!!! Wow Denise how much fun!!!!! Btw love your intuitive piece so far. As for your bathroom...well I don't think you can move now ever!! How could you leave!!!! Love it! I'm very jealous that I don't have such a funky bathroom. My pink walls look decidedly boring in comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, love it ALL! The bathroom is too cool and i am titally in love with that kaleidescope tool. I will definately try that! I was always collecting kaleidescopes as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE ♥♥♥♥♥♥ the WC!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have an amazing talent and I love everything! Your blog background is gorgeous, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love seeing the images develop on your big canvas!!!! The little toilet is amazing and the Tuxpi pieces are fantastic... I would be lost forever if I played with that app. Have a grand weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your scribble face, charming.
    15 layers, wow, that must be fun, maybe even meditative.
    wishing you a grand time in that bathroom doing art.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your painting is evolving nicely. I like the two people at the bottom. Your toilet looks amazing - fantastic! Your probably need to time people...
    I think I need to check out Tuxpi, that seems to be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I truly love how you work. That photo program sounds and looks awesome. Very fractal. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OK I am hooked! What a very cool photo program. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a funky toilet! You've certainly brightened up a small room :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The tiny room and your new painting are looking excellent! Very cool scribble face too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how colourful your bathroom is! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! your bathroom is looking so cool!!!
    What a neat photo tool you found and i love the way it has arranged some of your art- new pieces themselves!!

    hahaa that Trump toon is a riot!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. An amazing post - full of divine art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !