Thursday 19 April 2012

Experimenting

I more or less ruined yesterday's watercolor drawing by adding more color to it, so I had to go with the version I posted yesterday. Played around in Photoshop with text and brushes, and created something that I like a little bit better than what I had. The poem is from Christina Rossetti.

If (and that's still a big IF) I decide to join 29 faces, I might make a series of faces combined with poetry. But I'm still thinking about it ... One moment I think it's exactly what I need right now, the other moment I think "nooo, don't start that again!"

 Decisions, decisions ....  ;-)

Here she is:

2 comments:

  1. she is so beautiful...love the quote and the light colors here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !