Friday 29 November 2013

Black Friday sale and Art Every Day Month - day 29!

I forgot yesterday to wish everyone who is celebrating Thanksgiving a joyful holiday. I hope it was happy :-)

I've been working like crazy trying to get my Society6 shop stocked. I still don't have very much in there, but I'm working on it. You can have a look here already. This weekend is also free shipping, so you might want to take advantage of that!

In the meantime I finished another one of my boxes. It is my goal to have everything ready one week before my market, instead of working like a maniac up until the morning of the market, like it usually goes .... I'm pretty much on track, thanks to the AEDM-challenge. I only have a very small stall there, so I won't need that much anyway.

It's the first time I've had this shape of box, and while I love the shape it's a bit more challenging to paint. The rectangular ones I can just put on one side and paint everything in one go before moving on to the next side. With this box I need to hold it all the time which is a bit tricky trying to stay away from wet paint ....

This is the top. Felt like making a whimsical bird ;-)

And guess what!? Last night I found out  Lulu has free shipping until Monday! So if you'd been thinking of buying my calendar NOW's the time!



AND I decided to have a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale in my Etsyshop. It's a concept that is unknown here in Australia, or in Europe where I come from. But since I sell a lot to Americans I decided to offer this sale. If you buy one A4-sized print, you get one of your choice for free! And all my postcards can be ordered as A4-prints as well! The sale is on until Monday. By the way, it's not only for Americans ;-)

And now's the time for the last weekly overview of my Art Every Day Month-challenge!

Day 23: lyricsgirl
Day 24: oneliner
Day 25: doodle
Day 26: rocks

Day 27: wooden box
Day 28: journalgirl

That's it for now! I want to thank you all so much for visiting and commenting. I love the interaction going on in artistic blogland :-) I'm linking this as always to Paint Party Friday, and also to Art Every Day Month. Hope you're having a fantastic Friday and a restful weekend. I'll be back tomorrow for the final day of AEDM! ♥ ♥ ♥


26 comments:

  1. Good luck with your sale. I really like your painted box with the whimsical bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy PPF - happy selling with the black friday offer...and keep calm and make ART!
    xxx
    Susi

    fabulous box and wonderful every day art pieces.... my favourite is day24

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on having so many beautiful creations ready for sale - good luck! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work Denise, Its great to see your business is going so well. I am not doing the Christmas market this year but will stop by to see you if we manage to get there this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are super organised with alk your online shops. I can barely find time to keep1 stocked never mind 3 or more! Great idea on the Black Friday sale hope it goes well for you. I love this box althoughi know what you mean about the shape being a little trickier. AEDM had been great for sticking Christmas stalls hasn't it-I've got new ACESs to sell and a few new card designs! I love your journal girl from yesterday. I love the Friday round up as I can see anything i missed during the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have done a lot this week! I love your new box. Do you paint them? or is it something else? Wish I could get up there to see your stall at the christmas market. Many years ago, when my parents lived up there we used to go to the Mt Tambourine market. Good luck with your stall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Vicki! Yes, I first paint my boxes and then I put dots of acrylic paint on there. It's actually very relaxing ....

      Delete
  7. Geweldig, wat een prachtige resultaten. Je gaat als een trein. Leuk dat je elke dag wat (af)maakt.
    xxx Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lot of beautiful work, I do love the box, your colours are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of beautiful work and am so loving your latest box Denthe. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful box! xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous set of art this week! I really love your boxes. I agree that they're pretty awkward to paint. Love the rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, love your boxes, I have to try to make one with dots. Love the lady you posted on FB the last one you posted here :) happy ppf :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Life has been so busy this week and I am sorry I missed my regular visits. Everything is great, so colourful and varied. I love the box. Journal Girl touched my heart and held a special meaning for me.
    I also checked out your new shop and it is very impressive with beautiful artwork. Hope the Black Friday sale goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sure your art will sell out-your work is so refined and just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow wow everything is spectacular!! I can't get over how amazing and talented you are....everything is such a wonderful unique surprise!! Love it all!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck with the sale. Your work is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the box, and your other artwork as well. I'll check out your shops!

    ReplyDelete
  18. it is amazing how creative you are. Beautiful works. Good luck with the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the box!!!! That little bird is adorable with attitude ♥ Your market is going to be amazing.... I wish I could attend !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! So much wonderful work in this post. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the box. Am going to pop in and check out your etsy shop. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great box. Your works are awesome and I know you will do great in your new shop at Etsy. Good luck. Love the box, outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your dotted, painted box. The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !