Tuesday 18 December 2012

One-liner

Felt like doing a one-liner today. It's the first week of school holidays, and I've been sewing all day. I finally found a fabric shop where the fabrics are reasonable in price, so I bought a whole bunch of it and couldn't wait to get started. Just like painting it was too long ago that I did it. Sure felt good.

But it left me with little time to do some art, and since I wanted to post something today it had to be quick. And that's where one-liners are the best: one line and some text, and finished!

Here she is:

I'll be back for the last time this year on Friday for the Paint Party. Hope to get my painting finished by then .....

Thanks for visiting! Hope you're having a lovely day! Here in Australia it's bedtime again. See you on Friday! ♥

9 comments:

  1. great quote!! i was hoping to get older and wiser myself. i just got older!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke one-liner en tekening. Ik vrees ook nog dat het waar is hahaha.
    Liefs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. gaaf, die ga ik onthouden,haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your girl, but I'm not so sure I like the sentiment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful - and I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your One Liner is gorgeous Denthe... and lovely that you are sewing... it's nice to mix things up...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your drawing, the line looks so animated, I can't it not really say in your language.
    I wish you and yours a merry christmas and a happy new year.
    Xox Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh so sweet...I smile when I see your cool drawing :)))))) happy new year my dear friend ♥ Conny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !