Thursday 25 October 2018

Busy with Inktober and map-calendar

Still doing my Inktober-ladies, and still enjoying it :-)








It looks like this year I will be able to finish Inktober for the first time!

I've also been working on my map-paintings. I should be able to upload everything to my Lulu-shop this weekend. We have one extra hour since the time is changing this weekend to winter-time again. Yippie. I always love that extra hour :-)

Here are 2 map-paintings that are finished:



I will have more than 12 paintings, so I'll have to make a selection of which ones I want to use for my calendar. That's quite a luxury I must say ... ;-)

That's it for this week! I will be linking to Paint Party Friday tomorrow. Now the only thing left to do is post my funnies and thinkies :-)















Hope you're having a wonderful day, and that the weekend will be amazing :-) 
Take care! I'll be back next week ♥ ♥ ♥


18 comments:

  1. Apparently I'm doing a GREAT job at being human....cuz I'm pissed off more lately than I've ever been before!!!! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh dont remind me of the time change lol

    really enjoying seeing all of your ladies for inktober :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is fabulous as always. Time change I hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ladies are all wonderful Denthe! Great you have been able to do so many too.
    Love your map paintings too.
    Thanks for the funnies and thinkies... Happy PPF :D)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous art, love them all, great quotes, too. And I love the funnies. This world is getting so crazy, we need to be able to laugh! Happy PPF, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting thoughts from your great ink ladies.
    Thanks for the funnies. My favorite absolutely is the cat in the pumpkin :))
    Happy PPF weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your inktober series so much!! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really wonderful ink drawings and map art Denise!! Yes, nice to get an extra hour. I think ours changes next weekend in the US:) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely inktobers and map art, thanks for the funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice sketches and I really like the way you have written these thoughtful quotes on them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, they’re all so wonderful! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. as always, kudos for all the fun! I love your drawings but their words are even more powerful. Just bite it, is lol, and just once...pants on fire is too! Thanks so much for speaking the truth1

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful sketches.
    Greeting - Evi Erlinda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your art is so special! I am always moved when I come here! Your faces, with the quotes are truly amazing! I LOVE them!! Thanks for another great post! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for you Denise! I think once you gave in to just doing what you could and feeling good about it,your muse decided to go all the way!
    Such beautiful ladies and quotes,both your ink pieces and map faces. These are all so inspiring,and truly speak to me.
    Thank you for always creating such meaningful if not joyful art!
    Enjoy that sleep in,my friend!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !