Monday 23 December 2013

The totebags arrived .. :-)

These are busy days .... and as a result, not much gets done artwise. But my totebags arrived today, so I do have something to show you :-)

They come in three different sizes, and I ordered the 2 smallest.
And glad too, because they're more than big enough.

Since I don't like my picture taken, and my daughter does (a bit too much tbh ....), she suggested she'd pose for the pictures. So here she is, or better: here's the totebag, the smallest one:


And this is the slightly larger one:


And boy am I glad I ordered these! Because the text that's on there wasn't completely visible because of the seams. Luckily they hadn't been ordered by someone yet, so I deleted the picture and created a new one, that leaves enough room on the sides to keep the text visible. Lesson learned ....

The quality is gorgeous. Really thick and sturdy material, and the images are exactly as they should be. Now I'm only waiting for the pillowcovers, hopefully they'll arrive this week.

I did paint a little bit today, not sure yet what to think of it... It's still definitely in the "ugly teenager-phase"...

 Making lots of marks (again ....)

And working around the marks ...

Well, that's it for today! Wishing all my followers the very best Christmas ever!


I'll be back on Friday ♥ ♥ ♥





9 comments:

  1. Bags look great too! And your daughter is cute. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zo, wat een mooie tassen en en een knappe dochter :-)
    Voor jullie ook allemaal fijne feestdagen en alvast de beste wensen voor 2014.
    Liefs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful daughter!!! And I love the bags ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting to see your art on the tote bags! You must be thrilled! What a great idea! Merry Christmas to you. Your daughter is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I would be excited to see my art on these surfaces! Great. Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you being so productive over Christmas.I've hung up my paint brushes till the new year-decided to catch up on my reading instead! Your daughter is beautiful-such a gorgeous family! ! Your totes look great but it's good you were able to see the script and alter it. Happy Christmas. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Met deze tas kun je mee voor de dag komen, met zo,n mooie dochter ook

    Dente ik wens je een vrolijke kerst..........

    en een gezond en 2014

    Liefs een groetje Christiene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of the bags with your art on it. It is a good thing that you were able to tweak the design. Happy New Year. I hope to see you on many Fridays in the upcoming year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how I missed these gorgeous totes but it must have been the hustle of Christmas.. these are amazing.... I love how big they are and how thick the straps are too!!

    Your model is stunning....a beautiful girl...wow!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !