Thursday 14 June 2018

Playing in my journal

I have decided I want to finish at least one journal this year. I don't even know how many journals I have, some are just sketchbooks, some have a special function, f.i. just for doodles or lyrics girls or sketches, others are just regular "raw" journals where I clean my palette and my brushes and try things out. It's one of these that I want to finish. Most pages in this one have already some paint on there, and collage, and there are not even that many "empty" pages left. Here's a page I finished this week:


I'm also still playing with my weird faces and my alcohol markers:


I love the bright colours of the markers.

That's all I did so far. Time is just flying by, I could use some more hours in a day :-)

I'll be linking again to Paint Party Friday. Join the club if you feel like sharing what you did this week, everyone is welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment. Here's my weekly funnies and thinkies :-)

 lol






a picture speaks louder than words ...








That's it! Have a great day and a weekend full of joy! 
See you next week ♥ ♥ ♥


20 comments:

  1. OH OH OH....your 'middle finger' girl NEEDS to be a poster!!!! Or better still, a tee-shirt!! And ALL the funnies this week hit my funny bone spot on!!! Thanks....I needed it...after the news .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many sketchbooks I need to finish I should try to completely finish one before starting another lol

    Good luck finishing your journal :) more middle fingers or other hand gestures are always wanted and would never go to waste :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great journaling, as always, and wonderful funnies! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I absolutely love your journal girl! And the "weird face" is great too. It's always satisfying to finish a sketchbook. I have a lot of unfinished ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are stunning.
    Thanks for the funnies and have a great PPF and weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful portraits! The second one belongs on your list of funnies for sure-love it:):) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pieces and thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite portrait is the one with blue hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear you! I'm trying to finish two journals, and have them almost there, but not quite yet.

    The funnies made me lol again. Thanks so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are wonderful faces! Such a different feeling to each of them. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck finishing your journal. I have slowed down myself, though I draw every day in a little journal. Hopefully that counts ! Love the funnies, the first with the dog is my fav.
    ~~ Irene

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like that one on Balance :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your journal pages and your funnies this week :) Happy PPF from Number 25 :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pages. Thanks for sharing

    Much♥️love

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also wish to sign the petition for more hours in a day. Holy cow. Such interesting girls! Hooray you got some art done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know how much I love your art and both of these are in my top 5. Love em.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Time does go by too fast!
    I truly love your faces!! They are amazing!!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am totally about the Balance! heehee

    Again, the funnies a- are right on!

    And those markers have so much color- WOW What kind re they? or did I miss that?
    Funny that I just read that about finishing a journal, because I have been working that route as well!Isn't it something how we collect so many different ones and just keep stock-piling? must be an artist thing! hehee
    Well, I love the page you have finished!
    sending hugs to you my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie :-) These are just cheap alcohol markers from the local dollar-store. I have one copic marker and can can clearly feel the difference, but these are so much cheaper so they'll do :-)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !