Thursday 29 November 2018

Map calendar for sale!

Finally! My calendar arrived! It has taken 5 weeks, almost 6, thanks to the Belgian post going on strike. But it's looking good and I'm happy with it, so I put it up for sale right away. Here are some pics:














The link to my shop where you can purchase it is in the side-bar, or you can just click here.

I'm doing a market this weekend, so this will just be a very short post. I haven't been able to get back to you yet, but I'll be visiting your blogs next week. I'll finally have a bit more time then :-)

I'll leave you with some funnies and thinkies :-)









Thanks for your visit! Wishing you a glorious day ♥ ♥ ♥


13 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting with baited breath for the new calendar :) It's fantastic as I knew it would be and now I'm off to order it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The calendar looks AWESOME! And the funnies hit home....I too think everyone my age looks WAAAAY older than I do! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, seeing each page like that really brings home just how much hard work you've put into your calendar Denthe. Well done :D) Happy PPF and enjoy yourself at the market, may it be very successful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic calendar, what a lot of work you put into it. Good luck with the sales. Happy PPF, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for your brilliant calendar and happy PPF 👍💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab calender. Best wishes

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful colours and such expressive faces! Well Done! Happy PPF!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful calendar Denthe, always enjoy your laughs too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on good work!!!
    As to the quotes... still laughing and crying over the Ruby Dahl writing. Yes, so very true. I made a quilt once with similar sentiment but her writing was poetry.
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Your calendar looks amazing! Wow!
    Thanks for the funnies and thinkies! I love the telephone one! LOL! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay time to go shopping!
    I wish I could go to the market and shop - best of luck there!and have some fun! ")
    I have been crazy busy as well my friend.
    Haven't blogged in over a month! I guess I just needed time away-
    anyway thinking of you always and thank you for these wonderful funnies and thinkies- excellent choices for me this morn.
    sending love my friend,Jackie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !