Thursday 3 May 2018

How time flies

Another month, another wallpaper! One with warm colours, to celebrate the coming of the sun (at least in this part of the world ...). Here it is:


And here's where you can download it :-)

I've been doing a lot of experimenting this week, digitally, and also on paper. Not much to show for it though, I'm still struggling to translate some ideas into techniques. I am working on a new doodle, so that might be finished by next week. Didn't paint very much either, well, I did paint, but it was something in the house and not on my canvas :-/  I managed to do just a few small parts:



Itching to keep working on it, preferably for a whole day!

I will be linking this to Paint Party Friday tomorrow. I'm off to bed now, but first some funnies and thinkies :-)













Thanks for dropping by! Have a fun day and a great weekend!
Hugs ♥ ♥ ♥

15 comments:

  1. Still loving the painting! ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did this week.Sweet Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful art and funnies!The calendar is wonderful. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine calendar page and paintings look interesting... thanks for funnies :)
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely calendar wall paper and the funnies really made me laugh today, especially the one about the back of the guys head talking to him, lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for making the calendar page, D. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the calendar page, and the laughs today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Calendar page.HAPPY PPF

    Much🌼love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your wallpaper this month is gorgeous Denise! I love the gal on there- thank you!
    I am also digging the bird on the first photo of the canvas, he seems of royalty for some reason- I do like him very much!

    hugs&love,Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you watch YouTube videos? Gerda Lipski's most recent one, "#23 Combining Acrylic Techniques" really made me think of you. Am loving what you are working on. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never heard of her, but I went to see the video and wow, I'm intrigued. I'll be watching all of her videos now I think ... ;-)

      Delete
  11. Love all your pieces this week, and the idea of doing a wallpaper each month is fantastic. (Enjoyed your funnies too). Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the May Calendar! Thank you! Your painting is coming along amazingly!!! I hope you had a good sleep! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your beautiful sensual colour combinations in the abstract paintings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !