Friday 24 November 2017

technical problems ....

I had a whole bunch of new items ready for my Society6-shop, which I haven't updated since over a year, and now I wanted to put them in my shop and the system just closed down on me. I only managed to upload 4 items thus far. I hope the problems will be over this evening, it's kinda annoying when that happens...

Anyway, this week I finally managed to paint! I spent almost a whole day just drawing and sketching and trying things out, because it's another negative space-painting, so I need to draw everything beforehand. It was so much fun. I really love drawing as well as painting.

Now it's just filling in the negative space, and then finish the images. It's easy to do in between other things, so I'm hoping to be able to finish this pretty soon :-) Here's what I have so far:


I also experimented a little bit with my alcohol markers. Not too thrilled with this, but hey, one needs to experiment to know what's possible and what not, right? Still loving my alcoholmarkers though :-)



And here are the 4 postcards that I managed to upload to my Society6-shop. I want to offer prints and stationary cards of my map faces and some journalpages, and I hope to be able to upload them all this weekend. There will be promotions on all the time from now till Christmas, so if you're interested keep an eye out for that. There's a promotion right now at 25% off plus free shipping!




And more to come ... hopefully!

That's it for this week. I'm later than usual for Paint Party Friday, but since it's still Friday I'll link to it anyway. Just one more thing to add now: my funnies :-)














And the other ones ....








Thanks for visiting, and have a beautiful day! See you next week ♥ ♥ ♥

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful post. Love the new painting, and good luck with your shop. Great dummies as always. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to get more art time in-especially to off set the Society 6 issues. Beautiful creations as always. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The painting looks like it will be amazing! I enjoyed the funnies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your negative space paintings always intrigue me. I love your style. And yor funnies crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to see a new start. Background alone is gorgeous. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you finally got some time to paint! (and of course, as always, thanks for the funnies!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. really neat seeing the negative space painting in progress, lots of work filling in all that space

    I want to upload to Society6 but always have problems with it :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely your art and the funnies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello my sweet friend. sorry to hear you're having trouble uploading, what a pain that is. I'm betting your stuff is popular though. I'm just uploading postcards to a place I play, doodlewash.com, it haas a store we can post work and I have postcards to post, finally got SOMETHING PRINTED. Still haven't got a clue how to get other stuff done though, *rolls eyes* hugs. Visiting from PPF. Oh, I'm having a HUGE Christmas Giveaway on my site, the giveaway closes midnight Sunday night pacific time. Here's the link... http://justaddwatersilly.com/2017/11/21/christmas-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love your artwork. Always look forward to seeing your creations. Beautiful work this week; as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your art work is truly amazing! I love seeing it! Your creations on Society 6 are great! Thanks for the extras! Loved them! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Denise!! I am so happy you have had the time to paint and draw!! The painting-is going to be gorgeous- I love it already!!
    Your face with the alcohol markers is really very,very cool! I am digging her look and her colors! You rock out everything you create!!
    I will have to head over to S6 and see what's in the store,hopefully your tech problems are over-ugh! What a headache they can be!

    I have to say, the cartoon that affected me most was the one of the earth crying- that is so true-our poor grandchildren and great grands, what will we leave them?

    Hope all is well in your world, think of you often my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !