Tuesday 16 February 2016

29 faces challenge: number 15 and 16

Managed to paint a little bit yesterday. I finally made another miniature painting, but this time on a rectangular canvas of 4"x6" (10x15cm). I will be adding a quote to it later.

Face number 15: acrylics and collage on canvasboard


And face number 16 is another scribble-drawing. I really enjoy making these, and it goes really fast too! Perfect for when the days just fly by ... ;-)

That's it for now! I'll be back on Thursday! Thanks for visiting ♥ ♥ ♥

9 comments:

  1. Scribble drawings are so freeing. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. your scribble drawings look fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying your scribble faces too! ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I so would like to try that scribble drawing, but it frightens me, since I'm not a good drawer, but maybe some day!

    Your faces never stop to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore number one! She is beautiful!! She reminds me of Miss Fisher,from the Australian crime series! hugs,Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. both are striking faces.
    i so enjoy seeing your second one and the squiggly lines that bring it to life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow #15 is awesome; her eyes looking piercing yet soft and beautiful. Her hair is so pretty. You did a great job on her hair (I struggle with that). And #16 is great! I am going to try to scribble a face, I love how it comes out! Hugs, Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Life has been crazy and I've not been commenting much but I had to stop and tell you how much I'm loving that scribble girl! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that beauty in the miniature painting. Such cool hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !