Thursday 13 February 2014

29 faces challenge: face 13

Phew, the time really does fly this week. I have been trying to get my painting ready today so I didn't have much time for another face. And what do I do when I don't have much time? Right, I make a oneliner ... ;-)

Here's face nr 13:


Made without lifting the marker from the paper, then scanned and added the text in Photoshop.

Not posting another face today, since I'll be back tomorrow for Paint Party Friday.

I have been trying to get through the linkylist but I still only managed to get to nr 33 ... from the 165 participants ..... Hmmm, I need some more hours in my day ..., and some more days in my month ;-)

Those google+-blogs are driving me crazy. With some it's possible to comment, for others I need to have a google+-account myself. And you have to open so many windows before you're actually there...

So if I haven't commented on your blog and you have a google+-account: it's likely that I was there but just couldn't comment. Sorry ...

Well, time for bed again! Thanks so much for paying me a visit, I'll be back tomorrow! ♥


6 comments:

  1. This is lovely for a quick face. When I'm short of time I do sketches which is what I have posted today. I am aching to do another painted face but I just haven't had the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quick face and the words you've used. I agree there never seems to be enough time to blog and make art each day. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. One movement, wow. Love the quote too. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an amazing technique, Denthe. Very nice. The Google + things bother me as well as the artists who are still using the Captcha stuff. Sometimes I just can't read those things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i must say I also enjoy contour sketching. I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the words you've chosen to go with your face for today ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !