Sunday 23 February 2014

29 faces challenge: day 23 and weekly overview

Tomorrow my daughter is going on camp for a whole week, so there was little time this weekend to do much art (had to go shopping because she didn't have enough clothes .... of course .... those who have daughers will know the situation I guess ☺). I managed to finish a painted rock though.

This one was actually a bit hard, because it had a rough surface and a hole in the back. Didn't notice that when I was collecting them .... But it's a nice big size, so will make a solid paper weight.


And here's an overview of all the faces I did this week:

Face nr 17: sketch
 Face nr 18: painted rock
 Face nr 19: coloured pencil and marker

Face nr 20: collagegirl
 Face nr 21: part of a painting
 Face nr 22: part of a painting

And now off to the last week of the 29 faces challenge! And this week I'll try to visit everyone that I didn't see yet!

Thanks so much for visiting! It encourages me to keep going :-)

I'll be back tomorrow with two new faces (I hope ....) ♥ ♥ ♥

12 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your 29 faces particularly the bright colourful rocks with the lovely statements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful recap and those painted rocks always put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of your fabulous artwork Denthe. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your painted rocks. They make great paperweights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little painted rocks are so delightful. It is lovely to see all your weeks work together. I can't choose a favourite. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your faces and your rocks

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really have worked at doing the whole 29! Glad you did, they are wonderful I wanted to, but i knew I wouldn't have time this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning, dear Denthe! I love your new faces made with pencils and as a collage. This is looking like a new technique in your art. Wonderful the colors also. Have a creative time
    and greetings from Erika xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. A colorful and creative week! Love that turquoise stone, makes me think of Mediterranean!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are absolutely breathtaking! Love love love them! i love the face and quote on 18! and 21 and 22 so beautiful! well 17 is perfectioN! I would love to have the energy that 19 and 20 have. :D Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Geweldig overzicht met prachtig werk !!
    Liefs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic rocks and love collage girl. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !