Saturday 16 November 2013

Art Every Day Month - Day 16

Weekend again, so little art-time. Managed to finish a lyricsgirl though.


Again lyrics from Heather Nova. Love her songs!

Didn't get to work on my mosaic, and I'm getting a tiny little bit nervous ..... And tomorrow we'll have visitors, so probably won't get much done again .... Hmmm, who knows, I might have to do some night-work this week ;-)


Trying to catch up with your blogs, so off I go. Thanks for visiting, and I'll be back tomorrow!

11 comments:

  1. Oeh, dat klinkt niet best.... nachtwerk. Hopelijk gaat het je wel lukken met je mozaiek. Leuke lyricsgirl!! xxx Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have opposite schedules….i love weekends because i finally have time to spend ALL day on art. woohoo. love your lyric girl….your handwriting is so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh you have been so busy Denthe. I love all your latest work. ManonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Alarmcat - weekends are my all day on art days too and yes, your script is so beautiful. My writing is terrible thank the universe for programmes to add text on the pc! Your lyric girl is gorgeous - I love the soft colours in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your lyric girls, I too don't know where the days go, it seems I get nothing accomplished

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always admire your lyric girls and this one is so tender and l love the simplicity of it. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch and I love the lyrics!!! Since I work retail ...weekends are my least productive....the only reason I have a major piece done for today is that I've been working on it for weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! You're faces are wonderful and your use of line for the text is so nice and flows well with your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !