Sunday 30 September 2012

Last face!

Well, last face for the challenge anyway. I'll still post faces of course, I just won't do it daily. I can't keep that up, and neither can my followers I think ☺

So here she  is:
I'll admit I sometimes feel like this ...

It was fun, this challenge. Got to meet some very talented people, which is the nicest thing about these challenges. Ayala Art is planning on having another one in February, the month it all started. I'm in then, for sure!

Tomorrow I'll  post a mosaic of all my faces together. Hope to see you then! Thanks for visiting and enjoy your Sunday ♥

10 comments:

  1. So fabulous..she is stunning..and i love the quote..it totally made me smile! Always a treat to visit your beautiful world!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if I wasn't here each time, I really did love all your 29 faces !!!
    Thanks for sharing !!! see you soon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her and once again I can totally relate :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have been loving all your faces! And your latest canvas is wonderful too! Can't wait to see it done...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have really enjoyed all of your 29 faces this month. it was a fun challenge for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I love that having one of those out of money experiences myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on finishing the challenge! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on finishing the challenge, your last one is fabulous! I have that experience quite often! The challenge was fun, so I will be joining the next one, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've LOVED all your faces - you are one super talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on finishing the challenge Denthe. Your work is always a joy to see and your funny girl quotes have kept it light hearted and fun. See you at PPF:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !