Sunday 23 September 2012

Face nr. 22: all stressed out ...

Well, today's face describes my day perfectly. I am way behind on my todo-list, and had planned so much for the day, and I didn't get anything done. And not for lack of trying. Very frustrating, and the bad part is that now I have to do it tomorrow. While tomorrow is Monday and I'll have a whole new todo-list, because  I make one every week (told you I'm the queen of lists ...). Blahh! It's all kind of things that I have been delaying because I didn't feel like it or it was too much work. And now I can't delay it any longer because it should've been done yesterday already. Aaarrgghh!

So now I'm just going to visit some blogs and then have a good night's rest, and tomorrow I'm gonna tackle EVERYthing that needs to be done!

Well, at least I hope so ...

'Cause life surely has a way of getting in the way ....

Thanks for visiting! ♥ ♥ ♥ U 4 it!


10 comments:

  1. Never mind Denthe, we all have days like that!! At least you still got the chance to put in a post :) I always look forward to seeing what you have done and the quirky little quotes never fail to make me smile :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you sleep well and I too have suich dayss like you wrote.
    Your work and your sentiments stays beautiful.
    Lovely greet
    Marja
    (marjascreativity)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make a shorter list on monday!! I did chuckle at your quote though...haha!!
    Hope you cut yourself some slack. Pick the necessary things to do first!! I have learned over the years it all gets done in time... seriously not as important as we think it is!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. This quote has the high impact of surpise so it made me smile. Hope your day is lighter than you expect tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is depressing when your new list includes all the things from the old list - at least when you get to start striking them off you will have satisfaction at getting some stuff accomplished! (Do you ever add do something that wasn't on your list and then write it on the list just so you can mark it off - it is one of those things that makes a non-productive day look better!) I'm off to look for someone to choke! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! yes, I do that! How did you guess!?

      Delete
  6. Deep breath Denthe... less stress... and hopefully today is everything you want it to be... another brilliant girl...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our days are so similar again :0) Love your drawing and of course the quote is fantastic!!! He's hoping tomorrow is better!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks a bit tired, but beautiful...hope she had a good night to rest ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !