Wednesday 19 September 2012

Face nr. 18: sick days

No inspiring artist today I'm afraid. Didn't receive an answer to my email, so I don't have an explicit permission to use pictures of her work. Which is a pity, because her work is really worth a look.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow ...

I'll make it short today. It's late again and I'm in danger of collapsing on top of my keyboard. I have a bad habit of staying up too late at night, and then I still have to get out of bed early in the morning, and every once in a while I get so sleep deprived that I walk around like a zombie. Which is how I feel now ...

Here is my girl for today:

Hihi. She clearly doesn't feel like working ;-)  I can relate to that ...

Thank you so much for visiting and for your lovely comments! I'll come by your blog tomorrow, promise!

9 comments:

  1. This made me smile! Ha. Hope your day pans out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have had days like that! Beautiful face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've described be completely!!! :0) have missed two days of work this week and I only had one sick day :0(
    Great art !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope tomorrow's a better day for you, totally human!

    ReplyDelete
  5. know the feeling ... hmm maybe I should go to bed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is wonderful Denthe... and yes the words made me smile too... hope you hear back from your artist... I really enjoy those posts...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You aren`t sad, your paintings are so delightful and extraordinary, be happy and proud, your style is unique your own and that is wonderful. I wish you a happy day,
    a warm embrace to you:-)Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sad and "sick" face ;) and wonderful colors like a rainbow.
    I wish you some good rest and sleep, and get out of the zoombie land!

    Best recovering from Viola :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i feel like this sometimes too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !