Saturday 15 September 2012

Face nr. 14: Home

I'm playing catch-up this weekend with my online "things". I have been subscribing to an awful lot of newsletters lately, and my mailboxes were congested. So I deleted some subscriptions again, since I also want to do other things besides spending time online (which I do too much already ...).

I am also working on a new website, which should hopefully be ready by the end of next week. I decided to go with Weebly and not Wordpress, since Weebly is supposed to be really easy. Hmmm... , you can say that again. I'm still having problems with it. It's definitely a good thing that I didn't choose Wordpress, that would've been agony.

But, well, we'll just keep trying and in the end I'll get it I suppose. Meanwhile, here's my daily oneliner:

Very true quote by the way ... ;-)

Thanks for visiting! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Website, I knew there was something else on my 'to do' list. I've been putting that one off, thinking I'd use Wordpress. Good to know about Weebly. I like your line drawing, and wish the quote wasn't true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these one line girls!! I think you'll have a nice little booklet of fun at the end of this challenge...or a set of cards!! Very nice!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your oneliners...never heard of weebly, I should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great drawing to go with another fantastic quote!!! I look forward to every new day :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that quote and your oneliner anyway. Oh, and I am sure that you will get it with weebly. Do you know my friend Michelle Reynolds from www.shellsinthebush.com. She also uses weebly. Perhaps she could help, if there is a problem. ♥ Conni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Conni! I had a look at her website and it looks great. Might have to contact her ...

      Delete
  6. Ik moest lachen om je tekst. Super. But your portrait is beautiful. Your text is so recognizable. Wonderful Denthe. It is so clever every day a portrait. What a job and what a workload. Brilliant.
    Lovely greet and a nice Sunday
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this face. She is amazingly pure and brave is her look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha... love her Denthe... and the quote... and yes... to spending less time online...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. heh heh! me like! i spend to much time on line as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This on made me laugh. Viva la Funny girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, I hear you, Denthe! I'm feeling a tad overwhelmed with amount of things to catch up on after vacation. I'm now 3 weeks behind, but you know I HAD to catch up on you :o) I'm liking all your daily pages. Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !