Wednesday 5 September 2012

Day 5: getting old

No inspiring artist post today, since I didn't hear back from the artist I contacted to ask permission. Maybe tomorrow ...

Doesn't matter, because I'm in a bit of a hurry today. Worked all day (well, in between other things ..) on my mosaic and didn't even finish half of it! How depressing. And here I was thinking that I could make 4 mosaics before Sunday! I must be delusional.

Anyway, here is my girl for today:


Off now to try and mosaic some more before I dive into bed. I have one hour left!

Thanks so much for visiting and for all your lovely comments. They make me smile :-)

6 comments:

  1. I just love your one line girls. Another great quote too Denthe, I get that feeling sometimes!!
    Have you seen http://www.maanz.org? The Queensland branch are holding a fantastic exhibition in Paddington until the 16th Sept

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dentje, i\k vind het zo knap, je hebt erge haast en presteert het weer om zo'n geweldig portrait te maken met weer zo'n geweldige spreuk.
    Groetjes
    Marja
    (marjascretivity)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my quote!!! I did that this morning.lol....Great girl!! I'm enjoying these girls!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your faces and quotes. I look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very funny quote!! And amazing illustration as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denthe, I love your style! You could create a line of greeting cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !