Tuesday 10 April 2012

Sketch

Don't get much "work" done during school holidays ;-)

This is a sketch that I started a few days ago. Not finished yet, I want to add some text to it in Photoshop, and maybe make a postcard out of it. But that'll be for next time I'm afraid, it's bedtime again!

I first made the sketch in graphite, coloured it in with coloured pencils, then scanned it and made a pattern in her dress in Photoshop. The background is the first stage of one of my Flora paintings, that I used as a texture.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Denthe... and I love what you are adding with Photoshop... gorgeous...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !