Friday 13 April 2012

He is a stranger to me now

I dived into my poetry books to find some poem that would fit my new watercolor drawing. And I found one that I thought fitted really well with the sad expression on her face. It's a poem from James Joyce, who died in 1941, so I should be all right with copyright laws. At least I think I am...

Drawing in graphite, painted with watercolor, then scanned it and added the poem in Photoshop.


Until now I haven't done anything with my 21 secrets workshops. Well, I watched some videos already, but for some reason I've delayed starting in a journal. Might try some techniques next week, but I'm thinking about first making a new journal just for these workshops. A kind of "learning" journal, with tips and tricks. It's a while ago, first have to watch some tutorials on the internet I'm afraid ....

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so delicate yet so powerful - touching work... don't be afraid - you have so much talent x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a beautiful and haunted face. So great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !